Coronavirus disease which is currently being endemic is not insurmountable. Solid cooperation is needed between the government, the medical team and everyone. The most important is that everyone must work together to prevent it. Many victims have fallen due to delays in healing. We must not remain silent watching all that. We must start prevention of Coronavirus Disease from ourselves. How to make Coronavirus disease prevention?
The Way to Make Prevention of Coronavirus Disease
The virus which is less than six months widespread throughout the world is indeed very worrying. Its spread is very fast and has even claimed a lot of victims. This virus can actually be prevented if from the beginning we have been educated on how. Before it’s too late, let’s learn how to make Coronavirus disease prevention.
1. If you are a Coronavirus Patient
When you have been convicted of contracting this virus, do the following.
- Reduce contact with others by avoiding them
- Do not get near anyone unless seeking medical help
- When leaving the house, use a mask and gloves.
- Keep a distance from other people at least two meters to prevent the virus from being transmitted to others
- Avoid visitors coming to visit
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- If you do recovery at home, don’t let anyone come closer. Place necessities such as food within two meters away.
2. If you are not a Coronavirus Patient
Even though at this time you have been declared negative from the corona virus, it is possible that in a few days it will be positive. This virus can last for three hours in the air and three days on a plastic surface. So, you still have to be vigilant and careful. These are the precautionary steps that must be taken.
- Minimize contact with others
- Avoid unnecessary meetings
- Avoid being in a crowd or crowd
- Avoid shaking hands with others
- Limit contact with people who have coughs or are at risk of contracting the virus
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from others is the best way of prevention of Coronavirus Disease.
Coronavirus Disease Prevention Procedures
After knowing what to do, the following is a detailed activity that you can do to reduce the spread of the virus or prevention of Coronavirus Disease.
- Always wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds to kill the virus. This should be done especially after using the restroom and when preparing food
- Use hand sanitizing gel containing alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover with a tissue or with your inside elbows. Don’t cover your mouth and nose with your hands.
- Discard the tissue you have used as soon as possible after coughing or sneezing. Do not use repeatedly.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, nose using hands that have not been washed with soap
- Use disinfectants that are recommended for cleaning hard surfaces such as floors, tables and others
- If you don’t have a virus, there’s no need to wear a mask. You will actually be potentially affected if you used the wrong way.
- The mask aims to prevent the virus from being transmitted to others. So who must wear it is patient or sufferer.
Those are some prevention of Coronavirus Disease that we can do personally. Even though we can’t do much, at least starting with ourselves, we can gradually stop it.