Month: April 2020
Posted on April 17, 2020
Coronavirus disease which is currently being endemic is not insurmountable. Solid cooperation is needed between the government, the medical team and everyone. The most important is that everyone must work together to prevent it. Many victims have fallen due to delays in healing. We must not remain silent watching all that. We must start prevention of Coronavirus Disease from ourselves. How to make Coronavirus disease prevention?
The Way to Make Prevention of Coronavirus Disease
The virus which is less than six months widespread throughout the world is indeed very worrying. Its spread is very fast and has even claimed a lot of victims. This virus can actually be prevented if from the beginning we have been educated on how. Before it’s too late, let’s learn how to make Coronavirus disease prevention.
1. If you are a Coronavirus Patient
When you have been convicted of contracting this virus, do the following.
- Reduce contact with others by avoiding them
- Do not get near anyone unless seeking medical help
- When leaving the house, use a mask and gloves.
- Keep a distance from other people at least two meters to prevent the virus from being transmitted to others
- Avoid visitors coming to visit
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- If you do recovery at home, don’t let anyone come closer. Place necessities such as food within two meters away.
2. If you are not a Coronavirus Patient
Even though at this time you have been declared negative from the corona virus, it is possible that in a few days it will be positive. This virus can last for three hours in the air and three days on a plastic surface. So, you still have to be vigilant and careful. These are the precautionary steps that must be taken.
- Minimize contact with others
- Avoid unnecessary meetings
- Avoid being in a crowd or crowd
- Avoid shaking hands with others
- Limit contact with people who have coughs or are at risk of contracting the virus
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from others is the best way of prevention of Coronavirus Disease.
Coronavirus Disease Prevention Procedures
After knowing what to do, the following is a detailed activity that you can do to reduce the spread of the virus or prevention of Coronavirus Disease.
- Always wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds to kill the virus. This should be done especially after using the restroom and when preparing food
- Use hand sanitizing gel containing alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover with a tissue or with your inside elbows. Don’t cover your mouth and nose with your hands.
- Discard the tissue you have used as soon as possible after coughing or sneezing. Do not use repeatedly.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth, nose using hands that have not been washed with soap
- Use disinfectants that are recommended for cleaning hard surfaces such as floors, tables and others
- If you don’t have a virus, there’s no need to wear a mask. You will actually be potentially affected if you used the wrong way.
- The mask aims to prevent the virus from being transmitted to others. So who must wear it is patient or sufferer.
Those are some prevention of Coronavirus Disease that we can do personally. Even though we can’t do much, at least starting with ourselves, we can gradually stop it.
Posted on April 8, 2020
Today, people are threatened by the existence of coronavirus. This kind of newly evolved virus has killed millions of people around the world. Due to this case, WHO has announced that this virus is a kind of pandemic virus; it might spread and infect other healthy people fast and easily. For your information, this virus firstly found in China and now has been spread to almost all countries around the world. Today, we are going to discuss the coronavirus lockdown, which countries that are on lockdown because of coronavirus. Also, it will include the lockdown coronavirus definition. Let’s talk more on in for further info below!
Coronavirus Lockdown Definition
The term lockdown of coronavirus appears in the year 2020 when coronavirus becomes a pandemic virus. What is the meaning of it? Let’s check it out below!
1. People are doing self-isolation
Lockdown may firstly relate to self-isolation. People are not allowed to go out from home except for buying foods and meds. They need to ask for permission to do that. Of course, they need to wear a medical mask once they are allowed to go.
2. No transportation
When a government has decided to lock down the city; it means all transportations whether they are personal transportations or public transportations into or out to the city are forced to be off. Again, you need to have a special license from the government. Of course, some policemen may still drive their cars to do the patrol.
3. Schools are off
During the lockdown, all schools and universities must be off. Yet, the teaching-learning activity might still run well through online communication. Of course, students need to fill the present form from their teachers and send their assignments on time using e-mail or other online apps.
4. Some workers are off
Again, due to the coronavirus, almost all stores, except some that are necessary (have a license to open), and companies are off as the government said so. If you do your works online, you might still work though.
5. Banned any travel
People are not allowed to travel outside the city to other cities or even countries. All the non-essential businesses are well shutdown and inactive temporary.
Lists of Coronavirus Lockdown Countries around The World
Coronavirus surely has spread around the world, not only in China but also in Korea, the US, the UK, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, etc. Then, which country that is on a coronavirus lockdown? Let’s check it out!
As the first coronavirus has killed hundreds of people in China, China takes action to lock down Wuhan city. It is one of the cities in China that is suspected to be the main place for coronavirus infection. Till January, China has locked down about 16 cities!
In Italy, almost near 3.000 people have died due to coronavirus and around 35.700 people are positively infected. Soon, Italy decides to lockdown schools, universities, swimming pools, museums, spas, etc. However, public transportations and airports are still opened but still, you need to have valid permit from the police.
3. Spain and France
Spain and France also lockdown have a city lockdown. In Spain, people are off of works and are only allowed to go buying essential needs, visiting medical workers, and banking. While in France, all of the nonessential businesses are shut down. Plus, you are banned to go outside (only when you need to buy essentials) and visit public gatherings.
4. Ireland and El Salvador
Ireland and El Salvador also follow other countries to lock down their cities. All colleges, schools, and kids’ care are closed.
There are still many countries that do a coronavirus lockdown that has not been mentioned including Belgium, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, etc.